background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shame, shame, shame...

I've not done nearly as well the last few days as I had intentions to do. However, my weight still went down a bit. I think it's been because I've been sick all week and being sick unmotivates me like it does everyone, so I care way less what I eat or how messy my house looks at the moment.

Keep thinking of me on m journey! I'll do better so you can all be proud and post thousands of comments!

Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. You know your weight-loss goals are only one part of your life, right? I'm amazed and proud of the rest of your life where you take care of so many people and still find time to volunteer on the side. It really is amazing and whether you lose weight each week or not, you are still making great accomplishments.
    I remember often while I was nursing Scott and new to the whole parenting stuff I would go to bed with a messy house (we were always doing house projects) and dirty dishes (both Doug and I HATE to do dishes - it's one of the first chores we will pass on to kids!) and I would feel like a complete failure who had accomplished absolutely nothing. Then Doug would help me realize that I had fed/kept alive a baby for one more day! I was setting really high goals for myself (I had a million projects I wanted to do beyond normal housework that I was struggling with!) and it would have been easy to give up because I wasn't accomplishing them, but recognizing the little things I was accomplishing made all the difference for me. I hope you can recognize the little things you are doing. Keep at it - it won't be long until you are able to do the things you want to do and be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost 5 lbs that week I had that mysterious illness a couple of months ago. I think that was the only good thing that came out of that, but of course I gained it back soon after. I'm eating pepperoni pizza w/Dr. Pepper right now. :D But I did do my Firm Sculpting Ball DVD today, which I haven't done in ages, and is a really good workout - it's like toning and cardio all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Kelly, with the ball. Stacey, I bet it helped you to be swimming as much as you have, even if you were helping the boys.

    ReplyDelete