I LOVE getting pictures taken of my family. I love all the aspects of it. Luckily I have a great friend that is trying to start her own Photography business and she wanted to take my family's pictures for a dirt cheap price. Of course I accepted because I have NO family pictures since Tess was born and I was super excited. So yesterday we went and spent two hours at a terrific park where there are wrought iron bridges, lots of cobblestone stair cases, lots of changing leaves and trees and awesome picture places. In fact there were like 5 or 6 other photographers taking pictures at the same time!
Tonight she posted my pictures on her Photographer Facebook page (Laura Knobbe Photography) and they turned out AWESOME! For her not technically being a professional photographer, she did a great job. The only downfall to the pictures are me. If I weren't in them they'd be even better and it PAINS me to feel that way. I know everyone does this, but when I look at the picture, instead of seeing all the smiles, I see my double chin, and my rolling gut. YUCK! I love two things about myself...my awesome red hair and my bright blue eyes. Everything else I can find to criticize. But besides that fact I am still like a kid on Christmas with my new pictures. I can't wait to pick up the cd from her tomorrow and start getting them printed out! Yay for new pictures. Now if I can only get my back fixed so I can do something about my double chin and rolling gut, this might just be the motivation I need....but I need to be able to walk first!!
But I must say that as overweight as I am and disappointed in myself for getting this way....I could never be upset about the 4 most wonderful things I created! Aren't my kids just gorgeous?!!
Happy October!










Where's our shoot?
ReplyDelete